Icom IC-M25 EURO Handheld VHF
Slim, lightweight, easy to use
The IC-M25 is extremely lightweight, weighing only 220g. Its 30.5mm slim body is extremely comfortable to handle. Large LCD display and laser cut, curved shape buttons are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation. In fact, the IC-M25 LCD screen is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23, allowing you to clearly see the channel number and status icons.
The IC-M25 has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smart phones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25*.
* The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third party products is not guaranteed.
Buoyant with flashing red LED
The IC-M25 floats when dropped in water. Not only does the LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, but also the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio so that it can be easily retrieved.
11 Hours of Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
Optional HM-213 Speaker-Mic
The optional waterproof speakermicrophone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is attached.
550mW Audio Output
The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output making received voice loud and clear.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Ch16 or programmable call channel
- Favourite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuake™ draining function