Our powerful Mini-Lux 'long-burn' underwater LED torch is now even brighter, with an up rated 230 Lumens output.
The NEW Mini-Quest has an 8.5 hour total (continuous) burn time, using specially developed 'variable output' technology.
(100% 'full power' output for 3.5hrs which then gradually decreases over the remaining 5hrs burn time)
As with the original Mini-Lux, the aluminium head provides maximum heat dissipation, making it suitable for use in or out of water.
It also features a rear mounted magnetic on/off switch, for easy underwater switching and it is supplied 'complete' with 4 x AA batteries.
Like its predecessor, it can also be helmet mounted for 'hands free' lighting (brackets and helmet sold separately).
- Mini-Quest 230 with Powerful 'Spot' Beam
- 8.5hr Total 'Continuous' Burn Time
- NEW Philips 'Lumileds' 3w Luxeon LED
- Depth Tested to 95 Metres
- Tough Polycarbonate Body with an Aluminium Torch Head
- Double O-Ring Seals
- Rear Mounted Magnetic On/Off Switch
- Optional Helmet Mount
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Supplied)