Ndiver Reel and Torch
Out of stock
Our innovative Northern Diver line reel has a unique design and it has been manufactured from a combination of anodized aluminium and synthetic polymers, to make it strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant.
The free-flowing spool has a thumb operated spool-lock, to ensure controlled line deployment and a 'sprung' reel handle.
Allowing the handle to extend whilst in use, if wearing gloves but springs back to half its length, for easy storage.
The reel also incorporates a 'top mounted' Ultra-Bright 6 LED torch, with an external magnetic switch, for hands-free 'directional' light, ideal for lining out in reduced visibility (within a wreck).
The torch features a 'continuous flash' mode for emergency use, has a total burn time of 19hrs and has been depth rated to 90 metres.
In addition, it has its own wrist lanyard and can be easily removed from the reel, to provide the diver with a convenient backup torch.
This Reel-Torch package is supplied complete, with 60 metres of High-Vis orange reel line and two AA batteries (for the torch).
- Manufactured From Anodized Aluminium
- Free-Flowing Spool with Thumb Operated Spool-Lock
- Unique 'Sprung' Reel Handle For Easy Storage
- Incorporates a 'Top Mounted' Ultra-Bright 6 LED Torch
- Torch Has a 'Continuous Flash' Mode for Emergency Use
- Torch Can Be Removed for a Convenient Backup Torch
- Supplied Complete with 60 Metres of Line & AA Batteries