The Rock Swim Boots are designed to be used with most models of drysuit, with attached latex/neoprene socks or wetsuit socks.
These boots are designed to expel water post-dive, for additional foot protection (after diving) on a boat deck or back on land.
Equally, they are ideal (for diving/snorkelling in warmer waters) when traveling to a dive site, as they can be worn without additional socks and fins can be directly fitted over the boots.
Providing extra foot protection over rocks, gravel, sharp stones, etc. when accessing remote diving/snorkelling sites and with the convenience of not needing additional wet boots to use with fins.
- Suitable for Use In and Out of Water
- Multi-Point 'Velcro' Securing Straps
- Additional Ankle Strap to Ensure a Secure Fit
- Rugged Hi-Grip Sole
- External Ankle Protection
- Over-Cladding Protection on Heel, Toe and Sides