The Thule 520-1 Folding Uprights allow you to stack kayaks on their edge as opposed to flat. This is an excellent option for carrying multiple kayaks which would normally not fit side-by-side.
The Kayak Stacker uprights provide the necessary support and strap attachment points in order to securely load kayaks on their side against the uprights.One of the main advantages on the Thule 520-1 uprights compared to others on the market is that they can also be folded down when not in use to allow access under low barriers without the need to remove.The 520-1 Uprights are suitable for both standard & aero bars. They come complete as a pair with all the necessary attachments and 1 x Pair of 2.75m Straps.
- Excellent way of transporting 1 or more kayaks on top of a car. (Or 1 kayak & roof box)
- Includes 1 x Pair 2.75m sturdy straps to keep the kayak firmly secured.
- Upright bars fold down when not in use.
- Fits both standard & aero bars.
- Supplied with all fittings required to mount to standard and aero roof bars