Werner Kalliste Carbon Split Paddle
The Kalliste has our most advanced blade designs for an exceptionally light buoyant feel on the water. The smooth back face offers a quiet entrance into and exit from the water that make paddling all day long feel effortless.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Award winning mid-size, low angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of the touring environment.