The Yak Xipe has all the features you need from a touring PFD while offering a great fit and all day comfort.
The Xipe is a front entry Buoyancy Aid with 2 large pockets and nice chunky zip's that you can open with cold hands, there is space for a radio if needed or more sugary based supplies, and somewhere to tuck any excess webbing away to stop it flapping around in the wind, plus a large rear pocket for a hydration bladder.
- 3D Supersoft PVC foam shape ensures maximum comfort
- No-snag hidden front buckle design
- Expanding front pocket with VHF radio compatibility
- Vertical back pocket that holds up to 3ltr hydration pack
- Bright colour and reflective piping for excellent visibility