A full-fingered version of our popular Boater's Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are purpose-built for maximum sun (UPF 50+) and blister protection, superior grip and all-day comfort whether you're pushing rubber, paddling a kayak, or stand up paddling.
- Perfect for warm-weather adventures, H2Core™ Rashguard fabric on the back of the hand and between fingers dries quick and wicks excess moisture.
- Amara® synthetic leather palm offers an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas.
- Silicone accents on the palm provide a super sticky grip in any condition and vent holes increase cooling.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
Weight: 2 oz Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread Taped Seams: No Palm Material: Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip Wrist Closure: Stretch Gender Sizing: Men Features:
- Wrist pairing snaps
- UPF 50+ sun protection