Owatrol Owayell gelcoat and metal renovator removes limescale, rust spots & yellowing
- Removes yellow staining, mould, black stain and rust.
- Brightens and whitens gelcoats.
- Dissolves limescale, sea salt and water marks.
- Cleans and renews anti-slip surfaces.
- Disintegrates dirt caused by micro-organisms and barnacle/shell residue.
- Removes streaks and rust traces. Passivates steel.
- Restores shine to stainless steel (removes rust spots), anodised aluminium and chromes surfaces.
- Easy to use and fast acting.
Where to use
- Polyester/Gelcoat, Anodised Aluminium, Plexiglass, Glass, Stainless Steel...
- Hull, Keel, Propeller Shaft...
- Decks, Portholes, Pulpits, Stanchions, Cleats, Chocks, Rigging...
- Masts, Spars...
- Protect surfaces you do not wish to treat.
- Do not apply to surfaces in direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day.
- Limit contact time to 5 minutes when applying to paint, varnish, lacquer or non-rusted steel.
- Always test on a small inconspicuous area first.
- Use appropriate protective clothing - Gloves, Goggles..
- Shake well before use.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply OWAYELL to the surface to be treated.
- Allow to work 5 to 10 minutes (20°C @ 50 % RH). No need to scrub surface.
- Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water, working from top to bottom.
- If required repeat process.
TIP: For surfaces heavily encrusted with limescale brush surface with nylon brush 10 minutes after applying first application. DO NOT rinse. Apply 2nd application and leave to work 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water.