Sikaflex 291i Sealant
Sikaflex 291i Marine Sealant and Adhesive
Product Option: White 300ml
Sikaflex 291i White is the perfect all rounder Resistant to:
- Ultra-violet radiation,
- All purpose flexible marine sealant
- Bonds extremely well to all the standard materials used in boat construction.
- Outstanding elasticity ensures a durable, long-lasting seal.
- Also perfect for most caravan and motorhome applications
Sikaflex 291 White is a non sag 1 C Polyurethane sealant specifically developed for the marine market, which is moisture Cured to form a durable elastomer.
- 1-C formulation
- Low odour
- Resistant to ageing and weathering
- Can be over-painted
- Can be sanded
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- Electrically non-conductive
Areas of Application:
Sikaflex ® 291 White is a multipurpose product for use in marine construction.
It is suitable for making elastic, vibration-resistant joint seals,
Can also be used for a variety of interior and exterior sealing applications.
Sikaflex 291 bonds extremely well to the materials commonly used in marine and also Motorhome construction
- Metal primers and paint coatings (2-c systems),
- Ceramic materials
- GRP, etc
Sikaflex 291 must not be used to seal plastics that are prone to stress cracking e.g. Plexiglas,
Once cured, Sikaflex 291 can easily be sanded down as required.