Anyone looking for maximum durability
Families, Fitness, Yoga and Fishing
Versatile use in flat-water conditions
An ultra-stable design with a unique keeled-nose design for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga and fishing. For riders up to 285lbs/130kg.
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency.
Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Length 11'0" / 335 cm
Width 34" / 86 cm
Volume 260 L
Weight 39 lbs / 17.5 kg
Max Riders Weight 285 lbs / 130 kg
Handle Type Ergo-Grip
Finbox Configuration Set Up Single US Box
Supplied fin(s) FCS II CONNECT Touring 9"
Product Type Rigid - Thermoformed
Country of Manufacture France
The 11'0" Beach Cross comes with:
- 1x 11'0" Beach Cross Board
- 1x FCS II Tool-Free 9” Dolphin Center Fin
Key Features & Benefits
- Keeled-Nose Enhanced Tracking & Glide
- Ergo-Grip Carry Handle Ease of Transport and Less Fatigue
- Molded EPS Foam Core Watertight, Lightweight and Durable. Zero waste manufacturing process
- Ultra-Durable External Shell Nearly Ding-Proof Polyethylene for worry-free use
- Foam Traction Pad Embossed EVA for maximum comfort and grip
- FCS II FIN Tool-Free 9” Dolphin Center Fin
- Attachment Points Heavy-Duty molded inserts for deck bungee, leash and accessory attachment