The TAHE range of rigid Sit-On-Top kayaks have built their reputation on classic designs, ergonomic seating area and simple, high quality fittings.
These best- sellers feature fluid design, quality outfitting and excellent performance/stability ratio.
The Bilbao is a versatile kayak that will suit beginners and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and quality extras allow you to carry almost any load with optimum stability and guaranteed safety.
- TST -Twin Sheet Manufacture Technology = increased strength, excellent finish quality, increased UV resistance
- Comprehensive Outfitting: Bow, Stern and keel protectors, integral carry handles
- Tri-Hull Design for great stability, glide and performance
- Foam seat pads = improved paddle comfort
- casters = easier transportation on land
- Life lines = easy to climb back on board
- Elasticated straps = simple, secure storage for bags and water bottles
- Storage net = stores your essential equipment within easy react
Intermediate level paddlers looking for a quality kayak for use in all kinds of water conditions.
High performance hull design, quality fittings and features, extra-steady handling, these kayaks are perfect for safe and simple family group kayaking.
Measurements: 9'10" x 31" | 3.00 x 0.78m
Weight: 46lbs | 21kg
Crew: 1 adult + 1 child* / 264lbs | 120kg